Today I volition be sharing my steps in painting a Stormcast Liberator from the Storm Lords Stormhost fast, easy and tabletop gear up. Today I volition exist using the post-obit:

Primer

Bosny Flat Blackness

Vallejo Surface Primer (Black) 73.602

Paints (Citadel)

Kantor Blue

Macragge Blue

Ulthuan Grey

White Scar

Khorne Blood-red

Retributor Golden

Leadbelcher

Runefang Steel

Shades (Citadel)

Drakenhof Nightshade

Agrax Earthsade

Varnish

Vallejo Matt Varnish 70.520

Step 1 – Model was primed using Bosny Flat Blackness spray paint and finished off with brushed Vallejo Surface Primer for parts not wholly covered by the initial priming. I usually use black prime for armors and that brooding look.

Step ii – What I usually do in painting miniatures is I paint from dark to lite. Which I am comfortable with while working upward on the details of the figures. Hither I used a Kantor Blue for its deep dark bluish colour every bit my base pigment for the armor.

Footstep iii – Zenithal Highlighting. Later on applying Kantor Bluish colour I used a thinned down pigment of Maccrage Blue over Kantor Blue. At this point I painted the armor in parts where my points of lite would exist and carefully blending the blues and creating shadows on the armor.

Step four – Adjacent step was to paint the shield and the pauldrons with white. Painting white is very unforgiving and in order exercise acheive this I painted Ulthuan Gray first and gradually moved upward to mixes of Ulthuan Grayness and White Scar catastrophe with White Scar as the end color.

Stride 5 – After that I painted the tabard, belt and hilts of the weapons with Khorne Red and washed with Agrax Earthshade.

Footstep half-dozen – I added some metallic dissimilarity of Retributor Gilt in painting the icon and other parts of the Liberator before I jump into the silvers of the Tempest Lords.

Step seven – For the silvers I used Leadbelcher as base and with some Runefang Steel for border highlights.

Pace 8 – As I was almost done, I mixed some Macragge Blue and Ulthuan Grey iii:1 and did some subtle drybrushing on the armor. I then applied Drakenhof Nightshade over the armor and Agrax Earthshade on the other recesses of the model and let dry out. To seal things off I brushed Vallejo Matt Varnish to seal the colors over the miniature.

I promise you find this quick and easy steps helpful in your journey into painting miniatures. Give thanks you for checking out my blog and promise to see y'all presently for my next project.